Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Secret ingredient: Ranch!

So sorry, I don't have a picture, and I rarely ever blog, but believe it or not, I love cooking! I really love experimenting, and the missionary in me says I should share good things with everyone. So I'll try to be better. Anywhoo, the other day, when I was craving Macaroni n Cheese (homemade, btw, I don't like the fake cheese powder) I used my roommates box of noodles and threw away the powder. But as I looked at the back of the box, I saw inspiration printed. Chicken ranch macaroni!? Ok, so I didn't even read the recipe. And we had leftover bacon and not chicken, so I modified it a bit. Anyway, the recipe goes thus: Make mac'n'cheese. Then put in some ranch dressing. I noticed it called for 2 tbsp, but that wasn't enough for me. Then add your meat, be it chicken, bacon, tuna, whatever. Then add tomatoes and green onions. I had no green onions, and I can only imagine celery, or whatever else vegetable-like that sounds yummy will actually be yummy. So, good luck. And if you don't want to make it, buy the ingredients and I'll make it for you. that's my favorite thing to do. Cook without paying. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment